CRCS Newsletter August 2019
The Center, in its partnership with the Center for Religious and Cross-cultural Studies (CRCS), Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia, is proud to feature CRCS’ new newsletter. The monthly-published issues will be featured in the CSEAS newsletter and highlighted here on our website. Check out our Religion & Diversity Initiative page to see more publications from CRCS.
Read the August newsletter online here.
This month’s newsletter features a speech and report from the International Conference on Indigenous Religions held at UGM last month; the two latest CRCS publications that are available for download on indigenous religions and religious freedom limitations; and students’ essays.
- Indigenous religions and Indonesia’s democratic progress
- Indigenous religions after the 2017 Constitutional Court ruling
- CRCS report on social inclusion for indigenous religions
- CRCS’ latest book on the limitations of religious freedom
- Blue economy for blue Indonesia
- Conflict narrative inheritance among youth in Ambon