Funding | Jobs | Conferences | Workshops | Journals
Workshops or courses which focus on studying, training in, providing professional experience, or facilitating networking in any fields related to Southeast Asia.
AY 2021-22 Northern Illinois University CSEAS-Cornell SEAP Lao language instruction (online synchronous)
All interested individuals are encouraged to inform SEALC (SEALC@intl.wisc.edu).
Scholarship eligibility: Any full-time student at a North American college or university is eligible to apply for the SEALC-GETSEA tuition support (Deadline: July 15).
Questions can be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two-day CKS Virtual Workshop for Cambodian students and faculty: Reading Ethnography and Conducting Anthropological Research with Dr. Erik Harms (26 & 30 July)
Two-day CKS Virtual Workshop for Cambodian students and faculty: Reading Ethnography and Conducting Anthropological Research with Yale Anthropologist, Erik Harms, Yale University (26 & 30 July, 7:30pm – 9:30pm Cambodia Time)
Call for Documentaries: Center for Southeast Asian Studies (CSEAS), Kyoto University 10th Visual Documentary Project
The Center for Southeast Asian Studies (CSEAS), Kyoto University is calling for documentaries for the 10th Visual Documentary Project. This year’s topic is Death / Life in Southeast Asia.
- Beyond Essentialism – Elevating Women’s Scholarship in Southeast Asian Social Sciences
- The Malayan Emergency in Film and Literature, Virtual Workshop, November 2021
- Critical Refugee Studies Graduate Student Writing Retreat, July 14-16, 2021
- Cities and Climate Challenge in Southeast Asia Workshop and Compendium, Sept-Oct, 2021
- 4th ASLE-ASEAN Ecocritical Workshop: Southeast Asian Literatures and the Anthropocene