CRCS Newsletter April 2018
AboutThe Center, in its partnership with the Center for Religious and Cross-cultural Studies (CRCS), Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia, is proud to feature CRCS’ new newsletter. The monthly-published issues will be featured in the CSEAS newsletter and highlighted here on our website. Check out our Religion & Diversity Initiative page to see more publications from CRCS.
Last month we published our newest report on the contestation over interpretations of Pancasila and reports by students of CRCS’ activities. In late March and early April we hold events to commemorate the World Water Day.
- The polemic over interpretations of Pancasila
- How to determine the correct interpretations of Pancasila?
- The disengagament of jihadists in Poso, Central Sulawesi
- Indigenous religions after the Constitutional Court’s ruling
- Field trip to Borobudur: Amerta Movement
- Event: Commemorating the Water Day
- Event: CRCS-ICRS Wednesday Forum