CRCS Newsletter March 2018
AboutThe Center, in its partnership with the Center for Religious and Cross-cultural Studies (CRCS), Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia, is proud to feature CRCS’ new newsletter. The monthly-published issues will be featured in the CSEAS newsletter and highlighted here on our website. Check out our Religion & Diversity Initiative page to see more publications from CRCS.
This month we feature a recent CRCS report on defamation of religion and a series of our books on various issues that are now available for download. A new report on the contestation over interpretations of Pancasila will be released on our website this month.
- A report on defamation of religion
- The 1965 law on defamation of religion needs to be conditionally constitutional
- A book on Indonesia’s indigenous religions
- A book on vigilantism against minorities in Yogyakarta
- A book on civic pluralism
- A book on interreligious dialogue in Indonesia
- A book on the Sampang conflict
- Masculinities and peacebuilding agency in Ambon and Aceh
- CRCS-ICRS Wednesday Forum Dates and Topics