CRCS Newsletter September 2017
AboutThe Center, in its partnership with the Center for Religious and Cross-cultural Studies (CRCS), Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia, is proud to feature CRCS’ new newsletter. The monthly-published issues will be featured in the CSEAS newsletter and highlighted here on our website. Check out our Religion & Diversity Initiative page to see more publications from CRCS.
- Religious and indigenous communities band together to save rainforests
- Have the Adat communities been autonomus enough?
- CRCS report on increasing threats to Indonesia’s academic freedom
- The myth of religion’s tendency towards violence
- The Rohingya tragedy and the discourse on religious violence
- The politics of “religious harmony” under Aceh’s Qanun
- “Defamation of religion” and local dynamics in Balikpapan
- Call for Applications: Diversity Management School
- Event: CRCS-ICRS Wednesday Forum