The Center, in its partnership with the Center for Religious and Cross-cultural Studies (CRCS), Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia, is proud to feature CRCS’ new newsletter. The monthly-published issues will be featured in the CSEAS newsletter and highlighted here on our website. Check out our Religion & Diversity Initiative page to see more publications from CRCS.
- After the dissolution of HTI: Consistency or compromise?
- Problems with Indonesia’s religious democracy
- Vigilantism in Yogyakarta and its context
- Going beyond religious freedom?
- Benefits of religious freedom
- When religious freedom conflicts with gender equality
- The Jakarta election’s impact on Minahasa’s local politics
- Event: Welcome to the new CRCS master’s students!
- Event: Wednesday Forum: seeking presenters